Pleading the 5th

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Apr 9 22:19:19 PDT 2001

Cute, but inaccurate. I never have questioned the ability of list
owners to set their own list policies (I am a member of a number of
mailing lists with do-not-forward policies).

Cypherpunks, on the other hand, is just a little different than a
private, invite-only mailing list that's run by one person for a specific
purpose on one server.

-Declan