Plasmoid ball

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Mon Apr 9 16:25:07 PDT 2001

GO previously wrote:
#    One of the very few really cool URLs the Jimster sent to
#    the list was for a home-made plasma ball. I wanted to
#    tell others about it, but the URL stopped working shortly
#    after the Jimster gave it out. I heard he doesn't like to
#    receive mail from people (individuals), so I didn't email
#    him. Anyone have a working URL for the plasmoid ball?

Jimster wrote:
#    You take a toothpick and place it on a holder.

I cannot pass this info along as text. Nothing can compare
to the WWW pages demoing the effect.

What happened to the pages? Anyone have a mirror?
<SOB>