p-adic chaos in random number generation: reference materials avail?

Phillip H. Zakas pzakas at toucancapital.com
Mon Apr 9 11:56:08 PDT 2001

hi-

continuing my braid group theory/crypto research (see my jan. thread)...am
now working on problems of random number generation.  i've only recently
begun to explore p-adics, in the context of applying p-adic chaos to random
number generation. however i'm stretching the limits of my amateur
mathematics background and would appreciate help in finding (what I can't
seem to find myself): online and offline introduction to p-adics.

cheers-
phillip