Read this important message.

lori at kmail.com lori at kmail.com
Mon Apr 9 00:49:13 PDT 2001

     Those Meeting These Unusual Requirements May Qualify For
                $10,000 To $156,000 in Free Grants

     *No Interest Charges *No Credit Checks * Never Repay
Could you use a Free Grant of $10,000 to $156,000 but, not
exceeding $5,000,000?
If so, it is very important that you read every word of this Free
Grant Announcement.
New programs, funded by the U.S.Government, and private
foundations, allows only
certain people that meet unusual requirements a Free Grant. In the
past, only the select few were privy to these funds. But this has
all changed. Free Grants are being paid in amounts up to, but not
exceeding, $5,000,000 U.S.dollars. The relatively new concept of
giving away money is called the Free Grant Giveaway Program. Now
what really makes these special programs different is who is
eligible for these special Free Grants. Common everyday people are
getting these funds on a daily basis. It seems hard to believe,
but it's the absolute truth.

No longer are Free Grants the domain of the privileged and choice
few, but now they can be awarded to everyday people like you.
Special preferential treatment for those receiving grants is not
tolerated at all. All applicants are treated equal regardless of
race, creed, financial situation or credit stability. Once you
have been accepted to receive a Free Grant, you should follow
certain guidelines. Use the money to start a new business, pay off
old debts, clean up your credit rating, or use these funds for
just about any other purpose. It will be your choice which
investment or venture to invest in. Once you have qualified for
the Free Grant, nothing can stop the funds from being delivered to
your home by certified mail. With these, you will never need to
pay back the money, ever. It's yours to keep for the rest of your
life, and the best part is you will never have to answer to
anyone! Not one penny ever has to be returned. It's all yours to
keep forever.

This is a limited offer for all those in need of a Free Grant. And
those that qualify will be eligible for up to but, not exceeding
$5,000,000. Before I tell you more, let's make sure you are not
wasting your time. You see they don't just give anyone a Free
Grant, certain people qualify for this money. Those that don't
meet this criteria, need not apply for these funds. If they do
they will just be wasting their time. These special Free Grant
Companies are set up to assist those in our society that are
unable to secure money through conventional means. Someone has to
help those in need, and they are set up to do just that. Those
applying for a Free Grant must not have a total net worth that
exceeds $250,000 and all applicants must be at least 18 years of
age.

These are genuine programs offering money to those candidates that
meet their eligibility criteria. Everything in this announcement
is perfectly legal and the verifiable, honest truth. The best
thing about the Free Grant Program is that it requires: No credit
checks, No credit history information, No co-signers, No
collateral, No employment checks, No income verification, No
higher education and even No special skills. But, they do require
that you have a valid Social Security Number for tax purposes.
Once you receive a Free Grant, you must disclose the amount of
funds you received to the U.S. Government. The Free Grants they
disperse are not tax-free. Money they send you must be declared on
form 1099 to the I.R.S. and it is the responsibility of the
recipient of the Free Grant to declare his or her earnings to the
proper government authorities.

Normally all I would need is your name, address and other
pertinent information to get your order processed. I would love to
do this absolutely free for everyone who need this money, but I
just can't afford to do that. I am asking for a nominal fee of
just $39.95 to process your order. By asking for a nominal $39.95
fee.

I am able to cover my initial expenses as well as being able to
filter
out those that just want to take advantage of my generosity.
Besides, those that can't
afford this measly fee will probably squander the Free Grant money
on something

How To Order

send cash, check or money order for
$39.95 along with email address to send to.
Shipping will be within 24 hours of receipt
Checks will have to clear first

R.T. Marketing
6 Dexter Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801

PLEASE CLEARLY PRINT OR TYPE.

To be removed from future mailings reply to this email
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th  U.S.  Congress
this letter can not be considered SPAM as long as we include:
Contact information & a Remove Link,   grantman2000 at email.com

ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE
FREE SHIPPING
anywhere in the continental U.S.