Two Free Offers to MAKE MONEY

Rock Solid rocksolid153 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:37:56 PDT 2001

Hello Friend,

Check these out.  Here are 2 separate MONEYMAKING OFFERS that are COMPLETELY
FREE.

OFFER #1

You can get paid FIVE happy little U.S. dollars a day (plus referrals) for
doing nothing except going on line once a day for 2 minutes and clicking a
button. That's US $150.00 a month plus. It's FREE! There is absolutely no
cost to sign up and no cost to maintain. And it's EASY! Two minutes after I
downloaded the small program my account was credited with $5.00. I logged on
again today and got another $5.

The highest check paid out to anyone so far for one month is US $7,237.00.

REFERRALS: If you want to make even more per month all you need to do is
send this email to anyone you know who might like to make some pocket money.
That's it - there are no products to sell - no follow ups to make - no
meetings or conference calls - no quotas to meet. Here's an example of how
the referrals work (Remember we're talking U.S. dollars)

You on your own 2 Minutes a day: $5.00 x 30 days = $150.00 per month
1st Level Referral 2 Minutes a day: $1.00 x 30 days = $30.00 per person
2nd Level Referral 2 Minutes a day: $0.50 x 30 days = $15.00 per person
3rd Level Referral 2 Minutes a day: $0.25 x 30 days = $7.50 per person
4th Level Referral 2 Minutes a day: $0.10 x 30 days = $3.00 per person

Example for a 4 level referral system: Suppose you have 3 people in your 1st
level and suppose these 3 people only have a total of 6 people between all
of them for your 2nd level and then suppose those 6 people only have a total
of 9 people between them for your 3rd level and then suppose those 9 people
only have a total of 12 people between them for your 4th level.  Your
earnings per day would be as follows:

1 x $5.00 + 3 x $1.00 + 6 x $0.50 + 9 x $0.25 +12 x $0.10 = $14.45 per day
This totals up to $433.50 per month for every month with 30 days.

However, if you introduce 4 people to this opportunity and for four levels
your team has 4 people each the total per month could equal $1758.00 for
being on line 2 minutes a day.

(Remember - it's U.S. dollars!) You don't have to get referrals - you can
just 'earn' your US $5 a day and leave it at that. How and why do they do
it? It's all explained on their website at

http://www.insultmedia.com/     -Click this URL or copy it and paste it into
your address bar.

TO SIGN UP FILL OUT THE BRIEF FORM USING MY REFERRAL ID IM60985

(They don't ask for credit card details - just your name, address and phone
#).

Then download the Program to somewhere you can easily find it. I made a
shortcut on the desktop so I won't forget to click on daily. If you like it
spread the word!   (That way we'll both make a little money) You should
'copy and paste' my explanation - if you simply forward it on as is it'll
have all those silly little > > things all through it.

BUT do make sure you change my Referral ID to your Referral ID!

(Sorry - you can't sign up granny, the dog and the kids unless they've all
got their own computers - it will only allow one access per day per
computer)

Don't forget to enter my referral ID IM60985 when you fill out the form.

All the Best,

Rock Solid

OFFER #2

The program explained below is a genuine Free Offer - it will never cost you
anything, but you will make money - guaranteed.

Take this simple test and I can prove I'm right!  IF EVERYBODY THAT RECEIVES
THIS LETTER JUST PARTICIPATES IN THIS PROGRAM FOR FREE it is guaranteed that
you will make some money.  No, I'm not going to make any wild amount claims,
but your bank account will sure appreciate it!

Never Send, Spend, Or Ask For Money and Still Make a Significant Amount
(read on to see an example of just how much you could make).  I know what
you're thinking, "Yeah right. I've heard that before!".  Well try this! It
does not cost you one cent. As a matter of fact, you get paid $10.00 just
for signing up (no strings attached).

With a small amount of effort, you can make considerably more. How, you ask?
  Just follow the steps below.

FIRST, the vehicle for our venture is Resource-A-Day.com.
(DO NOT GO THERE YET, READ THIS FIRST.)

Listed below are three email addresses & sign-up URLs.

Sign-up at Resource-A-Day.com under the FIRST ID and you'll get $10 just for
joining. (Simple so far. And by the way, each person is allowed two
accounts, so if you are already a member, no problem.)

SECOND, Send an email to the #3 person on the list and put in the subject
line: "I signed up under #1".

THIRD, Copy this letter, delete the email address & sign-up URL for the #1
person, move the other two up and insert your email address & sign-up URL at
the bottom, in the #3 position.
(Please be sure you type your email address & your new Resource-A-Day.com
URL correctly.)

NOW, send this letter to as many people as you can until you receive 3
emails saying "I signed up under #1". (That's it, 3 responses is all you
need, not 6, or 10 or 20... just 3.)

When your address gets to the #1 position, you will have 27 people signed up
under you! Not bad, but ONLY the beginning.  A short (very short) time
later, each of those 27 people will have 27 people signed up under them, and
so on.   After the Fourth Level is completed you will be $17,000 richer.
(See the calculations below.)

Here is the list:

1. bayleyhelen at hotmail.com
http://www.resource-a-day.com/members2/ecash/

2. rmarks164 at hotmail.com
http://www.resource-a-day.com/members2/rmarks/

3. RockSolid153 at hotmail.com
http://www.resource-a-day.com/members2/RockSolid/

Why not try it ... just for the heck of it. You have nothing to lose, and a
LOT of money to gain.  So go now to the URL listed under #1 and sign up to
get started.

(P.S. If you are a US Citizen, you can earn even more money from
Resource-a-day with their 10-5-QA program.)

Calculation of Earnings

Your own sign up $10.00
First Level 27 x 0.40 = $10.80
Second Level 729 x 0.20 = $145.80
Third Level 19683 x 0.05 $984.15
Fourth Level 531441 x 0.03 = $15943.23
Total Potential Earnings $17093.98

Cost to you - Nothing but the 15 minutes to do this program.
Remember, "Success is a series of planned events"

All the Best,

Rock Solid

There is no need to request removal from my email list if you are not
interested in either of these two opportunities because you will not receive
any additional offers from me if these do not interest you.

I obtained your email address because we both received the same email from a
mutual friend or we both were sent another Internet opportunity or you sent
me an opportunity through the Internet.

I have looked at almost every opportunity available on the Internet but
these two offered the biggest payout for the least amount of work with no
cash outlay on my part.  If you don't like either of these two opportunities
I will have to assume you would not be interested in any opportunity to make
money on the Internet so I will never bother you again, rest assured.

Have a great day!!