international cypherpunk force

axlotl at hushmail.com axlotl at hushmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:51:33 PDT 2001

At Sun,  8 Apr 2001 19:40:04 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio <nobody at dizum.com>
wrote:

> These guys help the international court of justice, and track down criminals
like Milosevic,
> bin Laden and others.

like Jim Bell and Carl Johnson?

Did Milosevic and bin Laden violate the laws of the countries in which they
live, or did they (as we all do) violate the laws of unrelated jurisdictions?

Or is this "police force" merely a well-organized band of thugs bent on
demonstrating their own virility?

If that's what you're looking for, Hell's Angels have much better parties
and are more trustworthy.

>If any cypherpunk needs a get-out-of-jail pass, this is the chance to
>earn one.

Yeah, right.

Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com