Secure NFS on Linux?

Phillip H. Zakas pzakas at toucancapital.com
Sat Apr 7 21:03:04 PDT 2001

no, the nfs stuff is not finished, not sure if anyone has actually made any
serious progress on it yet.  as for portability, the entire work is based on
flask, so the security server is actually a kernel subsystem.  that means
it's pretty portable (for example, if you're upgrading to 2.4.2 you're ok).
many of the testers are using the red hat distro, i personally prefer
debian.
phillip