Important Information About Your PhotoPoint Account

ceo at photopoint.com ceo at photopoint.com
Sat Apr 7 13:13:33 PDT 2001

Please note, this email is being sent to inform you about a
change in your PhotoPoint account. Even if you have opted out of
promotional messages, we are required to contact you regarding
this important change.

Dear Member,

PhotoPoint has dedicated its business to protecting your pictures
and allowing you to share them easily with your family and
friends.  We thank you for making PhotoPoint the #1 online
photography company.

To continue providing you the online photo experience you enjoy,
we need to make several changes to our service in the coming
weeks.  Most significant is that, starting in mid-May,
PhotoPoint.com will no longer be a free service, except for
limited "trial" memberships.

We believe you deserve to get real value for your dollars.  For
the past six months we have conducted surveys and talked directly
with members to learn what people want from an online photo
company.  We have built a full-service program based on value,
not just storage, designed by users like you.

As a PhotoPoint Member, you will enjoy all of the current
PhotoPoint features including secure photo albums and PicCheer
photo postcards, plus:

- Save 5% off all print orders for the year
- Create and Save up to 5 SmashCast Movies - add music and
graphics to your photos
- Store up to 1000 photos*
- Print at Home service - print photos at home like a pro
- Enjoy express customer service
- Receive our PhotoPointersTM Tutorial Series - valuable tips and
tricks for improving your photography

For a limited time, you can join for an entire year for a
one-time charge of $19.95, and we'll include 25 free prints (the
prints alone are a $12 value).  As a valued member, you also have
the option of a special lower priced basic membership, which does
not include prints, for just $9.95 for the year.  These introductory
offers will end April 30, 2001.

We want to thank you for your loyal support of PhotoPoint, and
look forward to continuing to provide you with the best photo
service on the Internet.  If you have any questions, please visit
our More Information page
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Gateway?source=mo20010406&uid=141965&id=info10to1000&redir=info10to1000

Or contact Customer Service
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/FormEmail?expand=true&File=contact_support

Sincerely,

Ed Bernstein,
CEO
PhotoPoint.com

Membership Plus $19.95
With 25 Prints (a $12 value)
BUY NOW
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Gateway?source=mo20010406&uid=141965&id=pm_A_plus&redir=pm_A_plus

Basic Membership $9.95
With No Prints
BUY NOW
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Gateway?source=mo20010406&uid=141965&id=pm_A_basic&redir=pm_A_basic

If you do not want to continue as a PhotoPoint Member, click here
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Gateway?source=mo20010406&uid=141965&id=discontinue&redir=discontinue

* For members with more than 1000 photos in their PhotoPoint
account, an additional $9.95 yearly fee will be charged per
1000 photos.

* Due to shipping restrictions, prints are currently
unavailable to members who live outside the US and Canada. In
lieu of free prints, those members will receive one free month
of membership when they select the $19.95 membership fee.

Your Membership purchase is processed through our secure
MarketPlace, which is approved by VeriSign, the industry standard
in online security verification.

Unsubscribe here:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/UnSub?e=cypherpunks@toad.com&s=mo20010406&m=newsletter

Copyright (c) 1998-2001 by PhotoPoint Corp. All Rights Reserved.