Republic.Com: Interact with Professor Sunstein at the Princeton Press Authors Forum

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Fri Apr 6 22:17:44 PDT 2001

At 8:27 AM -0400 4/6/01, Chuck Creesy <Princeton Press> wrote:
>Matt: Please contribute to our message forum with Cass Sunstein at
>http://pup.princeton.edu/sunstein/

You can leave messages for Professor Cass Sunstein in Princeton
University Press's author forum.  I just added my review of
Republic.com to their forum.  You can comment about my review or
raise any additional issues or thoughts you may have about
Republic.com with Professor Cass Sunstein.

Regards,  Matt-