Secure NFS on Linux?

Phillip H. Zakas pzakas at toucancapital.com
Fri Apr 6 17:25:21 PDT 2001

actually the NSA Secure Linux program has that as an action item.  check out
http://www.nsa.gov/selinux/index.html  the thing to remember is that
'secure' in the SELinux project means implementing mandatory access control,
not producing a better disk encryption system or whatever.  btw, i've been
using the various builds of the system since the inception of the
program...i think it's worth the effort to try it out.  amazing how insecure
linux is out in the wild.

pz