Please disappear, government

A. Melon juicy at melontraffickers.com
Fri Apr 6 16:53:15 PDT 2001

>I personally think that, as information becomes more and more
>available, government becomes less and less necessary.  Or
>maybe the idea should be expressed as "Government is a protocol
>for collaborative or collective action in the absence of the

It is a serious delusion that government is there because it is
necessary for something you need.

Goverment is not there by your choice or some required service for
the common good. Not everything they teach in school is true.

Government is simply a consequence of the will for power. The fuckers
will fuck the fucked, in the name of this and that, whatever makes it
easier to take. Now just relax that sphincter ... it's for the kids ...