Pleading the 5th

Reese reeza at flex.com
Fri Apr 6 19:50:09 PDT 2001

Napster has a problem because what they are holding was initially purchased
by someone, who then violated the copyright notice by .mp3 encoding it and
uploading/making it available.  They are a more lucrative target than the
millions of somebodies, so they were targeted by the RIAA.

OTOH, I didn't pay you for your email I have on my hard drive, and I see
no copyright notice on it.  I think I'll send it to a couple different
places.