Jim Bell Trial: Second Day

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Fri Apr 6 07:27:42 PDT 2001

She wasn't a lawyer; your PR clone suspicion is correct.

She was not a technologist. Her function was only to testify that
an IP address matched an account.

Bell's lawyer on cross-examination never raised the point that a message
posted to cpunx goes through multiple servers (including the majordomo
ones), all of which have the opportunity to add false headers to the
message.

-Declan