Jim Bellini

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Fri Apr 6 01:05:27 PDT 2001

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> > The stellar witness was a reporter from The Columbian who
> > you'd mistake for Jim, in philosophy, in purpose, in
> > looks, in obeying no gyroscope except his own.
>
> Yeah, the Columbian guy trotted up there and spent half an hour
> volunteering information about what Bell told him. A disgrace
> to the profession.

Not surprising if you ever read it.  Makes the Oregonian look moderate in
comparison.

It is not a well respected paper locally.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."