Police right to 'privacy'

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Apr 5 17:24:15 PDT 2001

Has anyone told these gentlemen in blue that there is 'no right to
privacy' currently recognized in this country by 'their' side?

"A nation as a society forms a moral person, and every member of it is
 personally responsible  for his society."

"When a man assumes a public trust, he should consider himself public
 property."

                                          Thomas Jefferson

Now, who pays them to do that job?

"Equal protection under the law" is a bitch, isn't it boys?...

Who guards the guardians in America? The People, eventually ;)

      We have to hate our immediate predecessors to get free of their
      authority.

                                               D.H. Lawrence

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com