Affording an attorney...

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Thu Apr 5 15:56:51 PDT 2001

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, David Honig wrote:

> One interesting and IMHO relevant question is:
> if you don't accept the gov'ts first offering, how many
> can you sacrifice?

I don't think you have a choice. The state is supposed to provide you the
MINIMAL amount of legal protection as described in the C & BoR.

The point isn't to play procedural games.

A lawyer is supposed to pass a bar exam which 'certifies' them as
competent to practice law. Now if your lawyer happens to be ignorant of
the relevant laws you might be able to get them changed because in that
case it would be clear they could not 'assist' you with your defence.

      We have to hate our immediate predecessors to get free of their
      authority.

                                               D.H. Lawrence

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com