Seth Finkelstein, reluctant cypherpunk?

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Apr 4 05:24:08 PDT 2001

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, dmolnar wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Jim Choate wrote:
> >
> > That the populate in general will find a way to resolve the disparities
> > and problems by simple understanding and toleration.
>
> Has anyone ever done a study - a worthwhile, entertaining, informative,
> cautionary study - of rhetoric employed by revolutionaries? The "simple

'Revolutionary'?

Wanting this country to follow the tenets and philosophy of Democracy as
strictly layed down in the Declaration of Independent and the Constitution
makes me a 'revolutionary'?

Well, at least thank you for honestly admitting my points and view are
valid and legitimate.

       Beware gentle knight, there is no greater monster than reason.

                                             Miguel de Cervantes

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com