Seth Finkelstein, reluctant cypherpunk?

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 3 23:39:49 PDT 2001

An Metet wrote:

> And speaking of technology and education,
> I wonder WHAT DOES IT TAKE to organise
> free crypto classes in the Bay Area ? I
> can donate time and some money. I know 2
> others who are willing to do the same.
> We need at least 3-4 more volunteers.

You might think about going through the "Learning Annex" or something like
that.  People value what they pay for more than what they get for free.  At
least that would help defray the personal costs of teaching the classes.
Also, it includes free advertising and a venue.  Contact me personally if
you want some help.

 S a n d y