Please collect your cheque

stan29 at icmessaging.co.uk stan29 at icmessaging.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 14:12:17 PDT 2001

FREE MONEY MAKING WEB SITES

Get a 'REVOLUTIONARY' money making web site from us and
we'll make sure you make A LOT OF MONEY. You don't pay
for your site until YOU start earning over £10,000 a
month from it. If you don't we'll give it to you for FREE.

None of them charge surfers for access but you still
get paid major commission per visitor. We HELP YOU!

For full details e-mail me: stan29 at icmessaging.co.uk

Limited offer.

For further details reply with 'MORE DETAILS'
in the subject line. "If you want to be
removed from my email database please reply
with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.

This ad is being sent in compliance with Senate bill 1618, Title 3,
section 301.
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/S771index.html