Important Membership Information

The New York Times on the Web announce at inbox.nytimes.com
Tue Apr 3 12:57:02 PDT 2001

Dear nytsuxhardcox,

Welcome to NYTimes.com!

We are delighted that you have decided to become a member
of our community. As a member you now have complete access
to the Web's premier source for news and information --
free of charge.

This e-mail is part one of a special two-part welcome
package that will help introduce you to NYTimes.com's
services and features; you'll receive the second part in
about two weeks. Beyond that, you won't receive any
further introductory e-mails from us.

NYTimes.com provides you not only with in-depth coverage
of news events around the world but also with a wealth of
additional features and services. The site is updated
regularly throughout the day by New York Times reporters
and editors to give you insight into events as they
unfold. No matter what the hour, you can look to
NYTimes.com for the most trustworthy coverage available
and unique perspective you won't find anywhere else.

Click here to get the most authoritative news on the web,
www.nytimes.com?welcome

Please feel free to explore other areas of NYTimes.com.
Scroll down for some starting points you may find useful.

Sincerely,
Bernard Gwertzman, Editor
The New York Times on the Web

/--------------------- ADVERTISEMENT -------------------\

Imagine reading The New York Times any time & anywhere
you like! Leisurely catch up on events & expand your
horizons. Enjoy now for 50% off Home Delivery!  Click here:

http://www.nytimes.com/ads/email/nytcirc/indexwel.html
\--------------------------------------------------------/

Here are some interesting features that are available from
NYTimes.com

** Purchase a one year subscription to get 100 articles from
The New York Times Archive for $39.95 (this is an 84% savings).
Search and retrieve articles from The New York Times Archives
back to 1996.  Searches and summaries of articles are free,
but there is a small fee for full text.  This one time offer
expires April 2 at noon.  Take advantage of this great offer
today:
http://www.nytimes.com/partners/demo/qpass/em5b.html

** Sign up for NYTimes.com's variety of free daily and
weekly e-mail newsletters. They will help you stay abreast
of the day's top stories and breaking news as well as
offer an advance perspective on the latest in personal
finance, technology, books, film and travel deals:
http://email.nytimes.com/email/email.jsp?welcome

** Thinking of making a career change?  Visit our Job Market section:
http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/jobmarket/?welcome

** Househunting?  The Real Estate Section is found at:
http://www.nytoday.com/realestate?welcome

** Get a free photo screensaver from The New York Times
Photo Archives.  Choose from Vintage New York, Americana,
Coney Island and more:
http://www.nytimes.com/partners/screensaver/index.html?welcome

** Search our archive of more than 50,000 book reviews,
listen to author interviews or sign-up for an
exclusive weekly newsletter from our Books Editor:
http://www.nytimes.com/books/home?welcome

** Bookmark our Navigator guide for a regularly updated
list of some of the most useful sites on the Web.  When
you're looking for information, Navigator, the home page
of the newsroom of The New York Times, is a great starting
point:
http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/reference/cynavi.html?welcome

Thank you again for becoming a member.  We hope that you
will make a point of visiting the site often.

P.S. Your opinions are important to us. Share your
thoughts about the site with us by sending an e-mail
to feedback at nytimes.com

Your account information is listed below for future
reference:

Your Member ID is nytsuxhardcox
You selected your password at registration.
Your e-mail address is cypherpunks at ssz.com

If you did not authorize this registration, someone has
mistakenly registered using your e-mail address.
We regret the inconvenience; please forward this e-mail
to cancel at nytimes.com and write "cancel" in the subject
line or visit
http://www.nytimes.com/subscribe/help/cancel.html