No subject

645,101 Search Engines. submit1 at brick.net
Tue Apr 3 10:23:22 PDT 2001

                    This Is A Service Not An Opportunity!

                          Do You Have A Web Site?
         We are the only company in the world that will Resubmit
                Your WebSite Every Month for an Entire Year!

        We Will Submit Your WebSite To Over 645,101 Search Engines!
              Our Data Base is Updated Every Month so This
             Number will Grow.

         We Use the Most Sophisticated Digital Submission
         Software Ever Manufactured in the World.

              For Complete info Just Click Reply
           and Type in the Body of the Message

       ___        > Search Engine Info<_____

                    This is the first and most
          Important Step of E-Commerce and Advertising
          on the Internet that you will ever Make.

                           Thank You

                      ____ Kevin___