Declan McCullagh and prosecutions

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Apr 3 09:19:44 PDT 2001

     --
At 12:29 AM 4/3/2001 -0400, Seth Finkelstein wrote:
 >	I would be astounded if anyone who thought they might face a
 >	similar criminal prosecution would ever say a word to me
 >	again.

Then you must have few friends indeed, for as far as I can determine, every
member of the ordinary respectable middle class that I know reasonably well
has committed multiple felonies that theoretically could put them behind
bars for forty years or so, in the unlikely event that the prosecutors got
the hots for them, and in the event the prosecutors found out.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      5+hxwoYj4hnVfACXBQ8mFFBUjc+LLYKJKlxm5HJh
      4CvXRNzUxXkoBpc0LealKucnkHyKaWEjgmITSL2Q+