Declan McCullagh and prosecutions

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Tue Apr 3 00:05:31 PDT 2001

Seth Finkelstein <sethf at mit.edu> wrote:

>	I *conjecture* the answer is that ideology overrides action.
>A few chants of "Free Huey!" (or, here "Free Market!"), often go a long
>way. But still, there's a limit, which is usually exceeded the first
>time you show up in the witness box. A second time boggles my mind.

If you really must chant I'd prefer "Freematt" over "Free Huey" but
then I'm somewhat biased.  Really you shouldn't say anything to a
reporter anywhere that you wouldn't mind seeing on the front page of
your local newspaper.  And you really, really, shouldn't post your
innermost feelings and plans for world domination on cypherpunks,
unless of course you want everyone who cares to look know your
innermost feelings and plans for world domination.

Regards,  Matt-