STUDY

Artem Yuzefovich nacia at ukr.net
Mon Apr 2 03:08:33 PDT 2001

How do you do!!
I send a letter to you with a big hope in my heart. With a hope of developing and education. These thing are very important in this world.
I live in Ukraine. My family is not rich. Cultural values are not on the first place in my country. But in my family it is the highest value, and I want to change many things. Policy, economy, culture √ it is the first thing that people look at the country. My country is corrupted and this the first I▓m going to destroy, because I want a great future for my country. To change something in country▓s life it▓s necessary to have higher education. But higher education needs big money.
You are a person who has already got a good result in this world. I have honour to ask You to help me and my country of course. Maybe You will have a desive to make a contribution in the developing of this world. It will be Great!
So I am a citizen of the Earth and You are also and if you want you can do a good things in this life!!
        Sincerely yours Yuzefovich Artem
   I▓m looking forward for your answer.
     My E-mail: nacia at ukr.net

      // Y U Z E F O V I C H   A R T E M // U K R A I N E//