Save Me From the Child Sex Predators

Anonymous zippity at doo.dah
Mon Apr 2 00:43:19 PDT 2001

Not content with denouncing Joe Cypherpunk as a "child sex predator
and child pornographer," our favorite Network Vigilante tries to
drum up a massive letter-writing campaign to keep his new ISP
from TOSing his Bovine Effluvia.

Note that everyone who has ever disagreed with Mr. Echols is
by definition a "child sex predator and child pornographer" and
winds up having any personal information Mr. Echols can scrape
up on them placed on Mr. Echols Web site of "child sex
predators and child pornographers."  Any animosity directed
at Mr. Echols by individuals thus libeled merely serves to
reinforce Mr. Echols' delusions that he is continuously under
attack by "child sex predators and child pornographers" for
his fabulous work in protecting children from "child sex
predators and child pornographers."

Bear in mind most of the individuals on Mr. Echols' list are
not alleged to have committed any misdeads, other than expressing
their opinions on the various forums Mr. Echols and his dittoheads
continually monitor for what he considers to be signs of "child
sex predators and child pornographers."

Mr. Echols, who supports himself by writing trashy fictionalized
adaptations of famous boy sodomy cases, on the other hand, has
a rap sheet as long as your arm, which includes convictions for
breaking and entering, child abuse, making terrorist threats,
and being a fugitive.  Mr. Echols was once characterized by
a US Governor as "a man with no respect for the law."

Mr. Echols, who once commented on the phone that "kids have
been getting fucked since the dawn of time.  It's about time
someone made some money off of it" has certainly demonstrated
that one cannot only make money off kids getting fucked, but
one can have ones very own Tax Exempt IRS 501(c)(3) organization
from which to conduct such activities, thus including the
taxpayer in the growing list of individuals whose fucking
provides Mr. Echols with a career.

So without further ago, we bring you the latest message from
BAM, everyones favorite child advocacy organization.

-----