cypherpunks - Create Your Own Flood of Incoming Cash! -SWUG

kbrockm at RPFY.netscape.net kbrockm at RPFY.netscape.net
Sun Apr 1 01:52:03 PST 2001

I know you've been looking for a real opportunity for a long time, just like I was.  I know you've
been looking for a real opportunity for a long time, just like I was.  Congratulations!  Soon you'll
be looking back on this as the day you took the first step to true financial independence by
requesting this information on a revolutionary, automated money-making system!

Let me teach you a unique way to earn up to or over $2000 a week with minimal effort on your
part. All you need to do is advertise our toll-free number, and our professional sales staff will
take care of the rest.  They pull in the sales for you. Think of the possibilities!

-	No Selling
-	No Talking to Anyone
-	No Inventory
-	No Monthly Purchases
-	No Hassles
-	Weekly Checks

But that's not the only reason to join.  Even if you're not interested in the business opportunity
(but why wouldn't you be?!!), the opportunity to join this discount club is too good to pass up.
Everyday items like groceries and film are discounted, along with larger, more occasional
purchases. Families can save hundreds every week on the things they buy every day! This, in
itself is worth writing to find out more! FREE info sent immediately – EarnMor at getresponse.com

Do it now, cypherpunks – You'll be glad you did!  Become part of the team, and I'll help you every step
of the way to your financial independence!

Your future partner,
Kim Brockman
http://www.earnmor.com/5131

If I've reached you in error, I sincerely apoligize.  Just reply to this email with a blank email and
“Remove” in the subject line, and you'll never hear from me again.  Thanks,  --K.