CDR: AfroConnections.com

your_friends at socialplus.com your_friends at socialplus.com
Fri Sep 29 16:58:09 PDT 2000

Dear Friend,

We are AfroConnections.com and we are a leading online dating service, dedicated to provide African American people with the best way to meet each other for the purposes of friendship, dating or joint activities.

Come and join thousands of members with photos, who already enjoy the service.

To get started "Today" and receive 3 FREE email contacts go to:
                                          http://www.AfroConnections.com/

Best Regards
Your friends at AfroConnections.com
(A member of SocialPlus.com network)

PS. Do not forget to tell a friend about us.
PPS. For more information, please contact us at mailto:info at afroconnections.com
This message is being sent in compliance of the email bill: section 301. Per section 301, paragraph (a)(2) (c) of S. 1618. We rented your email address for one time mailing as that of an individual interested in receiving information about African American culture. If this message is in error, please forgive this intrusion and reply to this email with REMOVE in the subject line and your address will be immediately and permanently remove from this list.

This message is not intended for residents in the State of WA, NV, and CA & VA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or California resident please remove yourself. We respect all removal requests.