CDR: Re: Bad Coding Practices

Reese reeza at flex.com
Fri Sep 29 03:06:59 PDT 2000

At 09:06 PM 28/09/00 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:

 >On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, Steve Furlong wrote:
 >
 >> Also, I should note that an ISO-900x shop will have procedures that
 >> should be followed for all aspects of development. The procedures aren't
 >> a cure-all, but they do make surreptitious bad behavior much less
 >> likely. Alas, not many software shops have ISO-900x certification.
 >
 >The trick would be to subvert the code management system and the build

of a system that inserts "CDR"'s would it not?  so we could avoid subject
lines like "Re: CDR: Re:" in the subject line???  What?  Speak louder,
use English too.

traffic analysis?  For WHAT?  why do you need to anal-ize the traffic?

who's your daddy?  who's paying the bill?  or is there a sword of Damocles
dangling not far from you?

Bad Coding Practices, heh.  You're busted, big time pal,,,