CDR: IR "TEMPESTING" (was Re: police IR searches to Supremes)

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Thu Sep 28 14:45:15 PDT 2000

On Thu, 28 Sep 2000, sunder wrote:

> Another option would be to get big huge water circulators and call it
> art - there are a few restaurants here in NYC where they have water
> running over glass panes.  It's a nice calming waterfall effect. :)

I think your walls would start to mold after a time.  Best to get rid of
laws that allow survelience by means that cannot be rationally avoided by
the average citizen.  This "peeking through walls" crap has to go.  (Of
course, the law and order crowd will find some horseman to trot out as to
why they need that and more.)

I wonder if the average citizen can buy this sort of equiptment?  Would be
interesting to start scanning the houses of LEA officials and see what
kind of justification they use to try and stop you.

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."