CDR: Re: Lions and Tigers and Backdoors, oh, my...

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Wed Sep 27 22:08:38 PDT 2000

To respond to Ray's original message:

I'm also intrigued, but skeptical. Ray wrote:
> > Keywords to search by:  "Help field" (in quotes), PKI, NSA, "40 bits"
> > "Netscape" -- It's out there, mostly in smarmy self-congratulatory

I've done the searches and come up with nothing. What URL should I
be looking at?

I'm quite interested in exposing any wrongdoing here, both personally
and professionally. Check out my back articles
(http://www.wired.com/news/print/0,1294,21810,00.html) for stuff I've
written that's relevant here.

My PGP key is on the servers; Wired's phone number is in the Washington DC
phone book.

-Declan
Wired News