Gold-Age CC-statement Warning

Gold-Age support at gold-age.net
Wed Sep 27 08:58:37 PDT 2000

Dear Valued Customer,

Between 09/01/2000 and today (09/26/2000) you placed an order with
Gold-Age. If your order was approved and your credit card billed, something
similar to the following may show up on your credit card statement
transaction description.

"Gold-Age, LLC: Dating/Escort Services"

This is obviously  incorrect!!!   It should read something like:

"Gold-Age, LLC: Precious Metals, coins, etc."  or some similar phrase
indicating that we deal in precious metals.

What happened is that our credit card processor  put the wrong business
description codes into the credit card networks when they set up our
account. The error has been corrected and any future CC-statements should
have the correct business description on them.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for using Gold-Age.

Regards,

Parker E.C. Bradley
President
Gold-Age, LLC

parker at gold-age.net
www.gold-age.net

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA