CDR: ADV: Antique Chinese Porcelain -- The greatest auction ever held

promo at tek-sing.com promo at tek-sing.com
Wed Sep 27 07:24:38 PDT 2000

                               AFFORDABLE
                        ANTIQUE CHINESE PORCELAIN

                   The largest ever salvaged treasure
                                   of
                        ANTIQUE CHINESE PORCELAIN
                          will be auctioned off
                        live and via the internet
                            in November 2000.

             Participate in the greatest auction ever held!

                  For further information please visit
                    http://www.Tek-Sing.com/overview/

---

We hope that this information is of interest for you. If not so, please
accept our apologies. This is a one time mailing. Anyway, we will honor
removal requests and permanently remove your address from our list.
Simply send a mail to mailto:remove at Tek-Sing.com