CDR: "Tim May vs. GOD" .....

POF ech0mega at rlc.net
Mon Sep 25 06:02:29 PDT 2000

"Tim May Vs. GOD"

GOD: Mr Tim May you've been selected to inform the WHOLE of the world and
it's peoples the words of myself on this day of meeting. You will do this.
or you will perish.

Tim: but god, i have a right to live. EVERYONE has a right to live. except
the stupid fucking idiots i guess...

GOD: no you don't.

Tim: i do, and i have a right to enjoy it also.

GOD: i am god, and i don't have any part in "legal rights", what you are
referring to are "freedoms" and is something wholly other.

Tim: ok, fine. i have the freedom to life and all that horse shit.

GOD: not really.

Tim: i'm free to do as i choose.

GOD: ok, fair enough, but you actions are not freedoms in and of
themselves. your actions are slave to your WILL.

Tim: right, right, we're all slaves to ourselves. hurry this up a bit.
i believe that we all have the freedom to do whatever we want. and those
who don't take advantage of this are fucing idiots.

GOD: well, i made you and i believe that you're all just a bunch of crude
lumps of various forms of flesh, that do NOTHING but process stimulus from
birth. You are nothing more than a quick response to your enviroment...
sometimes a collection of such responses. Even your will is dictated by
someone/something else... or at least a group of them. and this is exactly
why you should shutup and deliver this message. it's for the good of all
mankind... all the world.

TIM: hang on a sec, there chief. why would i want to do good to all mankind?

GOD: you're so competetive. give it up.

Tim: i'm not HALF as competetive, as some of these assholes. i'm just right.

GOD: you think you know everything. you coulnd't possible know what's good
for EVERYTHING. so shutup and listen.

Tim: oh, so you're a communist now? and looks like we're all fascist!

GOD: i'm not an ist. ists believe in isms. and that's an issue of thought.
you're a communist too, anyways.

Tim: ?/??????? i don't even like these assholes. "communist" as defined by-

GOD: shutup.
 TIM: ...
GOD: i am hereby casting you out of heaven for being a prick.
... get out.

---BACK ON EARTH (in the form of various emails and presentations---

TIM: Hello, world. you will listen to my words as if they are gods own. you
are all fascists inside of a communist plant (of sorts) and have no idea
what's good for you. i however do. as i am nolonger one of gods creatures,
i am not subject to his rules. so listen closely...

TIM: <insert random email here.>

-THE END-