CDR: Freedom of Association in US

Steven Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Mon Sep 25 05:38:25 PDT 2000

Jim Choate wrote:
> First there is no 'freedom of association' in the Constitution.

Assuming that you're talking about the US Constitution, shall we start
with the 9th Amendment?

Or you can refer to the writings of people with more legal educution
than you:

http://w3.trib.com/FACT/1st.association.html

How about the appellate court decision in the recent Dale v Boy
Scouts:

diana.law.yale.edu/diana/db/4298-36.html

Here's one you might like: a conversation on c-punks almost three
years ago:

http://www.inet-one.com/cypherpunks/dir.1998.01.08-1998.01.14/msg00400.html

But I'm wasting my time trying to reason with a dumbass-bot.

--
Steve Furlong, Computer Condottiere     Have GNU, will travel
   518-374-4720     sfurlong at acmenet.net