CDR: papillon

mpapillon mpapillon at free.fr
Mon Sep 25 03:32:04 PDT 2000

Hello bonjour,

>My name is Maurice from Paris in France...

Luxury Canal barge for sale. Do you search for evasion

it took me eight years to build a luxury canal boat "Papillon"
It gathers the craftworks of old fashioned constructions...
Please visit and enjoy this "yacht de plaisance" charms...
http://www.papillon-boat.com <http://www.papillon-boat.com>
I am surfing the web to meet persons who love beautiful works
and are looking forward to discover new things..
Also, do not hesitate to write me if you have any remarks,
comments & useful links. PAPILLON IS FOR SALE