CDR: RE: CRYPTIC SEDUCTION -- CYPHERPUNK SPECIAL

Templeton, Stuart stempleton at ea.com
Sun Sep 24 14:16:22 PDT 2000

here's something i dug up... at......

http://www.techweek.com/articles/3-8-99/needle.htm

it's down there....
=============

"McPherson says she gets excited by the drive-by shootings. "It takes me
about a half hour afterwards to calm down," she says.

Cryptic seduction

Juicy Mango is one of thousands of porn sites on that geek-inspired
communications platform known as the Internet. Now, the more traditional
(video) porn industry is starting to take notice of geeks. "Cryptic
Seduction" is the name of a geek-centered porn flick coming, perhaps, to a
screen near you. The film was screened for a meeting of Cypherpunks in
Oakland where it received raucous approval, according to Wired News.
Cypherpunks is a group of privacy advocates and encryption developers who
support a strong code to safeguard one's personal data on the Net.
"

hey, guys, is this uhm, wasn't there a "Cryptic Seduction II" in '99 , i
think i saw it in the archive???????