CDR: -C-P- Re: would it be so much to ask.. CPUNK

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Thu Sep 21 06:41:20 PDT 2000

At the last go-around of this topic (how to reduce the spam problem)
I proposed appending CPUNK to messages. Appending a tag has much
better properties than prepending. It doesn't break sorting by subject line,
it is automatically in the correct position in replies, and is generally
less
intrusive.

All tags are ugly, but some are worse than others.

I still occasionally add CPUNK to my subject lines (as I did in this
message)

Have we finally beaten Mr. Assymetric into silence?

Peter Trei