CDR: Re: Re: -C-P- Re: would it be so much to ask..

Ken Brown k.brown at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 01:06:09 PDT 2000

Tim May wrote:

> You're also a pompous ass. At least you called me "Tim." Most pompous
> asses here fall into the pseudo-Brit mode of calling me "Mr. May"
> when they are being pompous.

What's "pseudo-Brit" about that? I don't think I've called anyone  "Mr"
for about 25 years - it's you Americans who do that. And "Sir". Not part
of the language over here. Except for people in uniform. And I suppose
TV interviewers - but then they always sound pompous.

Anyway, when I was being a pompous arse at you a few years ago I think I
called you "Timmy" :-)