CDR: Exciting News from Dialpad!

The Dialpad Team dialpad.115365.220.0 at reply.dialpad.com
Wed Sep 20 22:01:41 PDT 2000

Dialpad.com Newsletter

Volume 1, Issue 1

**********************Advertisement****************************

This newsletter is sponsored by: BizRate.com

Click here! http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.133

Dear joe,

Thank you for subscribing to our monthly Dialpad.com newsletter.
Our newsletter features our latest products, press releases, and
tips to make your Dialpad experience the best it can be.

Also, please join us in thanking our advertisers. They keep our
basic service free through banner advertising. So, if you're
online and you see an ad that interests you, please click on it.
Clicking never disconnects your calls. The more you click, the
more we can improve our services and keep Dialpad free!

For questions about our service, visit our Help section at
http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.114 where you will find answers in our
FAQ's and Dialpad web searcher.

We hope you enjoy our service and continue to make free long
distance phone calls from your PC to anywhere in the U.S.

Regards,

Brad Garlinghouse
Chief Executive Officer, Dialpad.com

P.S. Don't forget to tell your friends about Dialpad!

DIALPAD CHECKLIST

We've put together a checklist to make calls using Dialpad easier
than ever!

-	Does your keypad not appear? Download the latest JAVA VM
	here: http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.116
-	Still not getting a keypad? Try clearing your cache file.
	Click here http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.114 for
	directions.If it still doesn't appear, try downloading the
	latest 	version of your browser.
-	Not sure how to make a call? Check out our tutorial
	at  http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.114
-	Hearing an echo? Perhaps it's time to buy a headset from
	our new dialpadStore at http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.118

THIS MONTH'S FEATURES

Here are some of the new features to enhance your Dialpad
experience!

dialpadStore - Check out the latest e-products in our new store!
http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.105
Firewall Reflector - Use Dialpad at work or at home!
http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.106
PC-to-PC calling - Call your friends whenever they are on-line!
http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.107
Skins - Change the look and feel of your Dialpad applet!
http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.108
Dialpad Agent - Launch Dialpad from your desktop!
http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.109

**********************Advertisement***************************

Visit BizRate.com to find exactly the product you want. Use
BizRate's SuperFind to find the best price, then reference
BizRate's Merchant Ratings to shop with confidence!

Click here! http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.133

DID YOU KNOW?

E-commerce - You can save 20% at the new dialpadStore. Just
enter coupon DLPD2 at checkout and receive up to $10 off headsets,
electronics, and many other great products.

Firewall Reflector - Our new patent pending technology facilitates
voice data travel across company firewalls, personal NAT and other
IP sharing environments. If your company or home firewall blocked
Dialpad in the past, give it another try!

One-click calling from the phone book - By entering names into your
personalized phonebook, you can dial your friends directly with one
click of the mouse.

Dialing method - You do not need to enter a '1' when entering a
10-digit phone number. You can also make phone calls using letters
such as 800 FLOWERS.

Capacity - Our capacity is continually being expanded to support our
unprecedented growth. That means no more busy signals and less
congestion.

BizRate.com Marketplace offers powerful shopping tools for the
best way to shop online.

Click here! http://click.dialpad.com/dp123115365.220.0.133