CDR: Re: CueCat tells tales...

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Wed Sep 20 10:55:45 PDT 2000

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, A. Melon wrote:

> "Anyone who used DCs CueCat software has had their information stolen
> from the DC servers! This comes from an e-mail being sent in by zillions
> of people warning them (and also apologizing by giving a $10 gift
> certificate)."
>
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=00/09/18/1129226mode=nested

Well, now we know how much value they place on people's private
information.

 $10.00 (Actually not even that, when you realize you have to spend more
money with them to use it!)

alan at ctrl-alt-del.com | Note to AOL users: for a quick shortcut to reply
Alan Olsen            | to my mail, just hit the ctrl, alt and del keys.
    "In the future, everything will have its 15 minutes of blame."