CDR: Re: More COTUS rants...

petro petro at bounty.org
Wed Sep 20 00:12:19 PDT 2000

>At 08:39 PM 19/09/00 -0500, Jim Choate wrote:
>>
>>And they say I'm half-baked?...I'm not alone.
>>                  ^^^^^^^^^^
>>Findlaw: The Constitution and your CD's
>>
>>http://www.cnn.com/2000/LAW/09/columns/f1.hamlton.copyright.09.19/
>
>404.

	Doubleclicking on that link gives me a 404 as well, but a
little searching finds
http://www.cnn.com/2000/LAW/09/columns/fl.hamilton.copyright.09.19/.

It seems Mr. C  typed this one in by hand and did a fl => f1
translation in the process.

--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government