CDR: RE: was: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

petro petro at bounty.org
Tue Sep 19 22:23:36 PDT 2000

>On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Kerry L. Bonin wrote:

>especially software sold to us mass market consumers.  I expect markets
>exist in which software has to be held to an extremely high standard of
>reliability (e.g. Space Shuttle, financial markets, health software,
>embedded systems spring to mind). How are liability issues dealt with in

	There is a specific group that handles the software for the
Space Shuttle. There is an article at:
http://www.fastcompany.com/online/06/writestuff.html. The solve the
liability problem by being *very* *very* anal retentive and good at
what they do.
--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government