CDR: Re: would it be so much to ask..

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Tue Sep 19 15:35:25 PDT 2000

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000, Kevin Elliott wrote:

> Oh?  Name one please.  After all, it would sort of defeat the
> purpose...

A normal ISP account accessed through ZKS (for example), where the
'normal' account is blinded (give 'em bogus data, just make sure the MO's
get there on time) through some mechanism. One could lie, I've never been
asked for ID when setting up an account if I paid with cash to start it.
If these new 'anonymous' credit cards work out this might be a good way to
pay.

What purpose is that? To be anonymous does not imply that return traffic
is prohibited. All that is required is a mechanism to 'hide' the
'anonymous <> known' database. In addition, accessing the 'known' account
via transient and real-time (e.g. ZKS) anonymous accounts will provide an
additional layer of mix.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com