CDR: Re: would it be so much to ask..

Kevin Elliott k-elliott at WIU.EDU
Tue Sep 19 10:55:53 PDT 2000

At 13:43 -0400 9/19/00, BMM wrote:
>Perhaps the penet remailer, which shut down in 9/96, is the one being
>referred to. See http://www.penet.fi.  If memory serves, it was by far the
>most popular (pseudo|ano)nymous of the time.

And it was because of that very database it was shutdown.  Even so
Asymmetric needs to get a clue and quit whining about issue that have
been debated here more time that I can count (though I have been
considering running some statistical analysis against the archives to
see what kind of pattern there is to these silly posts-  I'm thinking
there as sort of odd wave pattern to it with the peaks every 2 months)
--

Kevin "The Cubbie" Elliott
<mailto:kelliott at mac.com>                             ICQ#23758827