CDR: Re: would it be so much to ask..

Asymmetric all at biosys.net
Tue Sep 19 09:43:21 PDT 2000

At 10:24 09/19/2000 -0500, Anonymous Coward vomited:

>       Hey, Retardo -- when did you ever check? If you had, you'd know
>that you can't reply to anon remailers. Try replying to this, you clueless
>shit. Now shut the fuck up about this bullshit, we're all tired of the
>subject, and if you can't be bothered to check the archives, get the fuck
>off the list.

Actually asshole, there are plenty of anonymous remailers that DO let you
reply to the originator.  In case you're just a bit wet behind the ears yet
and hadn't heard, a while back there was a big problem with one of them
when the government ordered them to release their database mapping the
pseudonyms back to the originators.

Clueless?  Far from it.

How about this.. you shut your own ignorant ass before you make a bigger
fool of yourself than you already have, and try and fucking consider for
one second how you manage to sort through a hundred fucking spam messages a
day sent to this list, and yet you apparently don't have the mental
facility to delete my own messages if you find them so useless.  It's
pretty simple for you to add me to the killfile, why don't you do it?  I
could personally give a shit if you never read anything more I have to
say.  Have fun filtering the spam.

-------signature file-------
PGP Key Fingerprint:
446B 7718 B219 9F1E 43DD  8E4A 6BE9 D739 CCC5 7FD7

"I don't think [Linux] will be very successful in the long run."
"My experience and some of my friends' experience is that Linux is quite
unreliable. Microsoft is really unreliable but Linux is worse."
-Ken Thompson, Interview May 1999.

http://www.freebsd.org
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve

http://www.rfnj.org