CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Kevin Elliott k-elliott at wiu.edu
Tue Sep 19 06:42:03 PDT 2000

At 01:17 -0400 9/19/00, Jodi Hoffman wrote:
>Kevin Elliott wrote:
>>
>>Read the stupid website if you don't believe me www.nambla.de.
>
>Here's a little something else I picked up from the same stupid website
>(you know...the one you say only promotes sex between teenagers and
>adults...)

My god!  Did you stay up all night to find this?  It seems quite
clear to me that the vast majority of the website is focused on
man/teen relationships.  Even so, if this were a website advocating
man/baby relationships, especially those that included horses it
would not affect my position one bit.  These people have the right
for their information to be put into the public forum.
--

Kevin "The Cubbie" Elliott
<mailto:kelliott at mac.com>                             ICQ#23758827