CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

Jodi Hoffman jlhoffm at attglobal.net
Mon Sep 18 22:39:10 PDT 2000

And more from this "only TEENAGERS and adults" website...

	"Recently, I showed a friend a photograph of myself and a
twelve-year-old boy with whom I was bonded years ago. We are standing
side by side with my arm around his shoulder, in what I would consider a
typical adult-child pose. My friend took one look at the picture and
said, "You were lovers." To my surprise, he pointed out that there was
absolutely no space between us. The boy had molded his body so that he
was in continuous contact with me from his ankle to where his shoulder
fit into my armpit.  The author is classified as a violent felon, and so
housed and treated, because the law defines sexual contact with a child
less than eleven as a violent crime. The irony is profound. The child in
question once had to go find his brother to help him remove a bothersome
loose tooth because the author couldn't bear to cause him even momentary
pain."

	Try as I might, I have been unable to find a single page on that
NAMBLA website that speaks of "teenagers and adults."  All they ever
talk about is "boys."
"

--
"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself
the accomplice of liars and forgers." - Charles Peguy

Jodi Hoffman   R.A.M.P.  http://www.gocin.com/ramp
Victimization of Children/Research & Education Council of America
2805 E. OAKLAND PARK BLVD., SUITE 122  FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA 33306
TELEPHONE (954) 567-0698  TeleFax (954) 630-2280