CDR: Re: About that waterfall at Gibralter...

Ralph Seberry mischief at lanesbry.com
Mon Sep 18 07:45:01 PDT 2000

On Sunday, 17 Sep 2000 at 07:57, Jim Choate <ravage at ssz.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Ralph Seberry wrote:
> >
> > Nothing about "thousand feet" waterfalls that I could see, Jim.
>
> Sigh, I should fucking charge you labor for this...

[snip]

It's good to confirm you're as sloppy in reading email and geology
as you are in composing your usual half-baked COTUS rants.

It says waterfall. Nothing about the "1000 feet", the claim I
repeatedly questioned. To confirm this, use your self-proclaimed
search skills on the page for "1000" and "thousand".

Big claims require big proof. Not, "Yes, I'm sure" - your initial
response.