CDR: Re: And you thought Nazi agitprop was controversial?

petro petro at bounty.org
Mon Sep 18 00:00:09 PDT 2000

>Tim is guilty of statistics abuse, because it never happens to
>Tim he assumes it can never happen to anyone who is passing
>the local Nazi encampment.

>What Tim does not explain is why sending a truck full of thugs
>off to beat up someone carrying a loaded, recently fired weapon
>is a reasonable or even a sensible response.

	Generally speaking, a militant organization, be it the Marine
Corps or the Aryan Nation does not put it's best and brightest on
security details. They realize that yes, sometimes you *do* need to
have that bunker charged, or that hill taken, and you need people who
are bright enough to do that, and dumb enough not to think about it.

	In some cases putting yourself in front of the bullet, or
charging the machine gun nest *is* the best thing to do for your
cause.

	I'm not saying that only stupid people join these kinds of
groups, but that of the people who join these groups, the stupid ones
will wind up in the "bullet stopper" positions.

>>  > In any case, if she was roughed up, without provocation, then those
>>  > who roughed her up are solely to blame. Suing AN was merely an
>>  > example of "deep pockets" and "joint and several liability"
>>  > doctrines, motivated by PC sentiments. The Southern Law Poverty
>>  > Center routinely uses this tactic to silence those it doesn't like.
>
>The problem with the KKK, AN and other groups of thugs isn't
>what they say, it is what they do - beat people up.
>
>As for being PC, can anyone explain how an organization could
>be less tollerant of opposing views than the AN?

	The AN doesn't have the majority of the mainstream media
hanging on it's every word, like the Democrats (and to a lesser
extent the Republicans) do. They don't pretend to be fair and honest,
and then bleed you to death with a thousand little cuts
(metaphorically speaking). They are pretty much nasty creatures, but
in a way honest. If they don't like you, they make it very plain they
don't like you.

	The AN is no more and no less intolerant than most other
political parties. The scope of what they tolerate is smaller, but
they are no more vicious and nasty to those outside their lines than
most other groups.
--
Sometimes it is said that man can not be trusted with the government