CDR: Hello,Interesting ad-please read

Legit Work foryou2day at themail.com
Sun Sep 17 22:37:34 PDT 2000

Hello,
I saw your ad in the buisness opps. section and thought i would tell you about
something exciting and new that will increase your advertising exposure 10 fold.
I have found an interesting booklet that explains to you how to target the
newcomers to the internet marketing world,sound crazy,Hundreds of
thousands of newcomers come online every month hungry to succeed in internet
marketing.
Its interesting to know where all these newcomers "hang out"

This booklet is FREE and will show you how to send information to newcomers
who are eager for help and prosperous buisness opportunities.

This is no joke,people making thousands a month are using this formula and it does
work.
How hard do you think it would be to sell to someone new to the biz and hungry
for help--they will welcome what you have to say/offer with open arms.

If you would like to download a free copy of this book just reply with
"free booklet"in the subject field.

This is a major breakthrough in targeted internet advertising!!!

Please dont pass up this free offer ,it will dramatically change the way you do
business every day.

Thank you
The success team

*note*Im replying to your ad that i read in the classified ads,You are not on any list and
you wont
recieve any future mailings unless you request the free booklet.